ヘッダー

2020/12/31

Love, Sadness, and Kanashibari

 

Well, it's New Year's Eve. This year, the 2680th year of the Emperor, will be over in a few hours. But I'm already in a hurry, and I'm afraid that it's going to be January 3rd before I know it.


Well, to sum up this year, I would say that Youtube is a big part of it. I didn't watch so much Youtube before, and more than anything, this year I've been working hard on releasing Music Video and Lyric Video as a transmitter.


The Music Video and Lyric Video that I released this year are as follows.


Beast (Lyric video)


Hetero no Kami (Lyric video)


Bleed (Lyric video)


Byakuya ni krazye (Lyric video)


Lead no desire (Lyric video)


Speed mad age (Lyric video)


Evil Bullet (OFFICIAL VIDEO)


Hard Freeze (OFFICIAL VIDEO)


Every time I release one of these videos, I have learned, realized, laughed, cried, sometimes gently, sometimes harshly, and sometimes mischievously gained love and sadness.


Next year (the 2681st year of the Emperor's reign), I would like to look for the remaining one other than the love and sadness.


Thank you again for your help this year.

I hope to see you again next year.

Have a happy new year.


Kazuki Watanabe, Kanashibari


December 31, 2020



KANASHIBARI Channel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿