ヘッダー

2020/12/12

Shakkiri-Pon

 

I saw "Yummy Shinbo" in the Youtube recommendations, so I couldn't help but watch it, and now my recommendations are filled with "Yummy Shinbo". I've been attacked by this hell many times before, but this time it seems to be "Yummy Shinbo Hell".


I thought it was an illegal upload since it was footage from the TV series, but it seems that the "Delicious Shinbo Official Channel" has been officially uploading it on their website lately. I wonder what they are aiming for. I wonder what they're aiming for. That's too scary!


Speaking of "Yummy Shinbo", there are many things that happen in "Yummy Shinbo", such as taking sushi to a university hospital for a CT scan, explaining the taste of flatfish as "shakkiripon", Miss Kurita eating all the rare food prepared for the guest of honor at a banquet, proudly bringing sake to a western restaurant saying that "wine doesn't go well with seafood", and a scumbag being the deputy director of a newspaper. It's a manga that is popular for its crazy scenes that strike fear into the hearts of all who read it. It is a popular manga with crazy scenes that strike fear into the hearts of all who read it.


Looking through the uploaded videos, it seems that there are 38 videos that are 12-13 minutes long. It would take me about 480 minutes to watch them all, or 8 hours. Okay, I can do it in a day...





Spotify_KANASHIBARI


Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿