ヘッダー

2020/12/01

Be a fine porridge


 

The suppon at the restaurant in question, which often appears in this note as well.


For those of you who don't know, a restaurant I sometimes pass by has a sign posted in front of the restaurant that says, "Please do not feed them as they are currently on a fasting diet. At first there was just one, but the other day there were two more, and we couldn't predict what would happen.


Today, as I walked by, there were still two speckled pigs on the street. But one of them seemed to have gotten much smaller than when I saw it before. Also, the wording on the poster was changed to "Please do not feed them as they are currently on a diet. I think it was "fasting" before, not "dieting". But I didn't even take a picture of her when she was "fasting", so the truth is a bit of a mystery.


I looked at the menu in front of the restaurant and thought, "Oh, I see, I'm on a diet. I've never been in that restaurant before, but the menu is full of the kind of food I like.


I looked at the menu and licked the menu while drooling, literally drooling, until I found it. The words "Bonyonyaku Zosui (soup turtle) Zosui 1,200 yen * outstanding for nourishment and tonicity".


I'd like to try the Maru-nabe.





Spotify_KANASHIBARI


Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿