ヘッダー

2020/12/20

Supergrass

 

Supergrass has a lot of good songs, don't they? I used to listen to the two albums in the top picture quite a lot. I think they are the first and the second.


There are some bands that I love their music and have listened to their albums a lot, but I don't know their members' names, faces, nationalities, or even their instrumentation. I really don't know anything about them except for the songs on these two albums.


I haven't listened to them much lately, but I suddenly remembered that they broke up in 2010, and then reunited in 2019. So it looks like they are still active. I thought it was a 3-piece band because the cover of the album I own shows a 3-piece band, but it seems to be a 4-piece band at least now.


I had a vague idea that it must be a British band, but it turned out to be a British band. It's very "Britpop", isn't it?


I had never seen the music video before, yeah.





This is the second song on the first album. This is the second song on the first album, and I like the strange "just in time" feeling of this song. I don't usually think about it, but it makes me want to cover it.

This is also the second song on the second album. I'm sure it will be heavy live. It's really cool.







KANASHIBARI Channel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿