ヘッダー

2020/12/09

This chest crush

 

In the same way that your heart flutters unconditionally when you see a new flavor of Black Thunder, your heart flutters unconditionally when you hear the word "code". It's the so-called order of nature.


Nazi code machine "Enigma" found by divers at the bottom of the sea


As you know, the Enigma is a rotor-type encryption machine used by Nazi Germany during World War II. The Enigma, which had been sleeping on the ocean floor for more than 70 years, has been found. I thought that the actual Enigma was commonly existing, but it's not.


I thought so, and when I looked it up, it seems to be extremely rare, although it does exist. 5 years ago, an Enigma sold at auction was sold for about 44 million yen. It is said that there are only 150 of them in the world. 150 units in the world is very rare, but considering that it's not a practical machine, it doesn't seem to be as rare as it should be, but that's probably because I'm a spoiled brat.


By the way, speaking of cryptography, there's a famous book called "Cryptanalysis" written by Simon Singh, which I read almost 10 years ago and found very interesting, but like all the other books I've read, I don't remember most of its contents. I read Simon Singh's big bestsellers "Cryptography", "Creation of the Universe" and "Fermat's Last Theorem" in succession, but I think it was "Fermat's Last Theorem" that struck me the most. Of course, I don't remember the content of the book.


When it gets cold, I want to read a book that is worth reading. I would like to read other books by Simon Singh. I would like to read "Anatomy of an Alternative Medicine", which I haven't read yet. Of course, I will forget about it completely.






Spotify_KANASHIBARI


Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿