ヘッダー

2020/12/02

The ultimate three choices

 

I had written the lyrics of the song, but I couldn't decide on a song title, and I was struggling to come up with a song title, and I was in a state of desperation, when I suddenly had an idea for a nice song title.


I hummed and sang the song as hard as I could, not just humming, but dancing like a rimbaud as I went to my computer and opened a Word file with all the lyrics. And as I was about to type in the blank song titles, I realized that they were the same song titles I had written about three months ago.


Well, it's not uncommon for people to use the same words in multiple song lyrics, and I don't mind it, but I wouldn't name a song the exact same thing without realizing it. At least it's not a word we use every day. It's "krivitz" (which means "surprise").


I guess it's my first time to do so. I'm sure it's the first time you've tried to give a song a name that you've given before to another song without realizing it.


I've got three choices. Use that song title for this one, come up with a new song title for this one, or drink and get swallowed up and forget all about it.


It's hard to decide.





Spotify_KANASHIBARI


Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿