ヘッダー

2020/12/03

At The Drive-In

 

The Mars Volta suddenly popped up in my Youtube recommendations. Come to think of it, I've had a couple of albums by The Mars Volta, but this is the first time I've seen them live on video.



The Mars Volta was formed by Cedric and Omar after the breakup of At The Drive-In. Anyway, there's just too much information in the music. It's not that I'm saying "Simple is the best! I'm not at all obsessed with anything like that, but too much is a good idea.


And then The Mars Volta came out, which reminded me of At The Drive-In, which I loved so much. Cedric's unusually high vocals and performance, the broken garage atmosphere of the MC5, and the emotive melody. It's the best.



When I asked my friend who went to see At The Drive-In's show in Japan before what he thought of the show, he replied, "Those guys are meat-eaters...". When I asked him what he meant, he said that Cedric, the vocalist, climbed on the speakers during the show, but his climbing speed was out of the ordinary and he thought, "I'll never get out of there if I don't eat meat every day.



There are people who make you think, "You're a carnivore! For example, Lemmy from Motörhead.






Spotify_KANASHIBARI


Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿