ヘッダー

2020/12/30

Hard Freeze" is now available.

 

When we released the Music Video for "Hard Freeze" the other day, there was a time lag between the release of the music video and the announcement because we had more important things to inform you about than the announcement, but it's okay this time.


Today, KANASHIBARI have released the music video for "Hard Freeze".



As you can see, the lyrics are so long that I have a hard time remembering them, or rather, I can't remember all of them yet because they are so long.

If you have the courage to read such a huge length of lyrics, please use Google Photo, which I have been using randomly as inertia takes over.

Hard Freeze lyrics

Hard Freeze is a song I wrote myself, but for some reason, when I think of this song, I think of FLATBACKER in one set. I don't think there are any similar FLATBACKER songs, but I don't know why.

KANASHIBARI Channel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿