ヘッダー

2020/12/29

Spicy Giant Corn Chili Pepper and Garlic Pepper

 

As I wrote in "The Lying Thieving Cat," I'm determined to ride the big wave of appetite with the skill of a professional surfer, but late last night, I was as hungry as a caterpillar, so I rushed out to the convenience store.


And then I found it! In a corner of 7-Eleven, there's a dangerous thing that's spreading its violent charm to the world!



It's a "Spicy Giant Corn Chili Pepper and Garlic Pepper". In a quiet 7-Eleven store, the only place I could hear the sound of "gogo gogo gogo..." was where this product was placed. Maybe.


As you can see from the photo, this is an empty bag. I realized that I hadn't taken a picture of the empty bag after I had almost rushed home from the convenience store and devoured it with all my might, so I took a picture of the empty bag.


The giant cone alone is sure to be on the "Ultimate Menu" of the Tozai Shimbun's 100th anniversary project, which the entire company is working on. It's no exaggeration to say that this is the "ultimate and supreme" menu, isn't it, Mr. Ohara?


Oh no, it's not good. Maybe it's time the whole world started to realize the overwhelming deliciousness of giant corn.


KANASHIBARI Channel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿