ヘッダー

2020/12/22

A lying, thieving cat

 

For the past few days, I've been so hungry that I can hardly stand it.


I just wrote the other day that I've been trying to cut down on the amount of food I eat for lunch, but if anyone who read that article saw me now, they would probably shout with all their might, "You lying, thieving cat! "You lying, thieving cat! You lying thieving cat! Of course, I can't even hear myself say that. I'm a liar, but I'm not a thieving cat, but I'll take it in stride.


It's been about ten days since I cut back on my lunch. It's been about ten days since I cut down on my lunch intake, and I started drowning in a wave of crazy appetite. My appetite is so big that even some armchair boy would turn pale and tremble. I wonder how long it's been since my stomach has been growling.


Could this be a rebound? I've never been on a diet before, so I don't really know. If it is a rebound, did I lose the weight once? When I cut back on lunch, I still ate breakfast and dinner as usual. I'm not in the habit of weighing myself, so I don't know how my weight has changed. Was I on a diet without anyone knowing?


Incidentally, there is a theory that the human brain sees weight loss as a life threatening event, which causes rebounding. I'm sure there are many theories, and I'm guessing that the cause can't be narrowed down to just one, but it seems to be very convincing.


I guess that means my brain is in a life-threatening state because I've been eating so little these days, and it's sending out a lot of "I have to eat, I have to eat, or I'll die! He seems to be a very bad commander.


Well, I'll just go with my instincts and eat everything. Bring me all the food on the menu, from one end to the other!









KANASHIBARI Channel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿