ヘッダー

2020/12/23

The Price Difference Big Money Monster


For many years, I almost never drank chuhai, but recently (in the past year or so) I've been buying it a lot when I'm having a drink at home.


I think "Kodawari Sakaba Lemon Sour" is probably the most purchased canned chuhai by me.


I buy my drinks at the nearest convenience store, but when I went to the supermarket the other day, I peeked into the liquor section without thinking and was surprised.


This chuhai is priced at 192 yen (excluding tax) at the convenience store, but at the supermarket it was priced at 145 yen (excluding tax). So I went to the supermarket next door and checked the price, and it was also 145 yen (excluding tax).


The price of beer is basically the same no matter where you buy it, so I was really shocked because I've always been a beer drinker and thought that the price of alcohol is the same no matter where you buy it.


50 yen may not sound like much, but for the money you spend buying 300 bottles at a convenience store, you can buy 400 bottles at a supermarket. It's big money. You can't underestimate it at all.


The price of beer (maybe even happoshu and third beer) is almost the same everywhere, but why is it that the price of chuhai varies so much from store to store? Or, conversely, why is there no difference in the price of beer no matter where you buy it?







KANASHIBARI Channel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿