ヘッダー

2020/12/26

"Deadly Bullets" is now available

 

As some of you may have noticed, the Music Video for "Thug" was released on Youtube Kanashibari channel two days ago.




I really wanted to let you know as soon as possible. In any case, yesterday and the day before, I had to write an article about a serious alert that I really had to prioritize, so the announcement was delayed for two days. I'm really sorry about that.

In yesterday's and the day before yesterday's articles, I tried to make the top image a thumbnail of Youtube's "Bulletproof", and pasted the video of "Bulletproof" in the beginning of the article without any context... I wonder if you noticed this dying message of mine (even though I'm not dead).

I hope you've noticed my dying message (I'm not dead, but I'm still alive). Maybe some of you have been hesitant because I didn't make an official announcement, but it's okay now. No one will blame you if you repeatedly play the video of "Bullet" until your computer, smartphone, or even the Internet bursts into flames, and click the "high rating" button until your fingers burst (but be sure to hit the "high rating" button an odd number of times).

The lyrics are available here. I've written before that "Google Photo is finally going down the drain, so I'm switching to another service! But of course, I forgot all about it after that, and so I've been using Google Photos without any further progress, just letting inertia take over.

"Deadly Bullets" lyrics

Listen as much as you want! Of course, you can subscribe to my channel if you want.






KANASHIBARI Channel






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿