ヘッダー

2020/12/16

Lupin the Third: The Castle of Cagliostro


 I found an amazing video document. Lupin III really existed, didn't he?



I can't think of anyone else but Lupin III driving a FIAT 500, can I? I thought Lupin III was just an anime character and didn't really exist in this world, but I never thought he really existed. I was so surprised.

Someone must have filmed Lupin and Jigen on their way to the Principality of Cagliostro in Europe, where they came across a girl in a wedding dress who was being chased by someone, and a car chase ensued.

This is quite a valuable piece of footage. It seems that the incident involving the goth bills happened in 1968, but it's a beautiful image for that time. The color of the car model and the car body seems to be different, but I guess it's just the light.

Incidentally, the catchphrase for the film adaptation of this goth bill incident was "Even faster! Even more thrilling! Even more blurry! I heard that the catchphrase was "More speed!

More speed! I wonder if it's a reference to "just blur"? Or does it mean, "Blur out in a way that suits the onomatopoeia of 'swoosh'! Or is it a combination of the two? Or is it a combination of the two? It's too difficult for a catchphrase...

I want to eat a pile of spaghetti meatballs wrapped around a fork...







Spotify_KANASHIBARI


Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿