ヘッダー

2020/12/10

Natto, a mixture of love and hate


For a while now, I've been feeling unusually sleepy after lunch, even though I'm not sleep deprived, so I've been trying to reduce the amount of lunch I eat. So I tried to reduce the amount of lunch I had.


Then, the sleepiness after lunch went away. And to my surprise, I didn't feel so hungry until dinner. I used to think, "If I skip lunch, I'll die of hunger in the evening! I had been thinking, "If I skip lunch, I'll die of hunger in the evening," but it didn't happen. I'm surprised.


But I've never been on a diet before in my life, so I've never practiced "intentionally skipping (reducing) lunch.


So when I looked up the effects of skipping meals, I found a lot of information on the subject. The information related to dieting is as good as I've ever seen, and I feel like I'm drowning in it.


Carbohydrates, in particular, are loved and hated, and they are the enemy of our eyes. There are so many ways to go on a "carbohydrate diet," and so much information about the dangers and dangers of carbohydrate diets, but how does a dieter find the right way to go on a diet? It seems impossible to try them all. I wonder if they just decide to go for it. I feel like if you do a genetic test, you can narrow down the most effective method to some extent.


By the way, I don't get tired of eating natto every day, it's an amazing food.





Spotify_KANASHIBARI


Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿