ヘッダー

2020/12/24

The most terrifying and dangerous night in the world

 

Do any of you know what day it is today? Or rather, do any of you "not know"?


Yes, that's right. As I wrote last year, today is the day that, once a year, a suspicious person in a red and white dress with a beard roams the sky in the middle of the night on a sled pulled by an animal with a red nose, and trespasses on private houses as many times as there are children.


Flight Radar 24, which constantly monitors the skies above the world, has already confirmed the suspicious flying objects.


Santa" on flight radar to hit Japan at noon on the 24th, passing near Kanto-Koshinetsu


According to this article, it has already landed in Japan from the vicinity of Murakami City in Niigata Prefecture, with a cruising speed of 40 knots (about 74km/h) and a cruising altitude of 38,000ft (about 11,582m). What the hell is going on! I'm scared! Help me, Santa Claus!!!!


Furthermore, I thought that today would be the day with the fewest vacancies in love hotels throughout the year, but the shocking fact is that the most crowded day for love hotels is the "last day of work". I can't sleep for only eight hours tonight because I'm so curious about what people do in such places after they finish their work. Help me, Santa!







KANASHIBARI Channel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿