ヘッダー

2020/12/07

HANOI ROCKS and Motörhead

 

I'm sure you must have dreamed at least twice or thrice about what the band would be like if HANOI ROCKS and Motörhead were combined. But I can't stop plummeting with surprise that Lemmy actually offered to play a band in Hanoi when Rasul died and Sam Jaffa left the band, and that "Motorhead will be the backing band".


Hanoi Rocks: "When Razzle died, Motorhead offered me a backing band


There are many starry-eyed bands influenced by HANOI ROCKS and Motörhead, but to be honest, HANOI ROCKS and Motörhead don't have much in common. There is a video of Michael Monroe (vo. of HANOI ROCKS) jumping in, but I don't really get it. Michael Monroe doesn't seem to fit in with songs that are too macho. You know, I don't think he's the right guy for you.


But Michael Monroe singing a Motörhead song is not so great, but Lemmy playing a HANOI ROCKS song is not so great. I wonder who was playing drums in Motörhead at the time. That's right around the time when Filthy left, right? Whoever the drummer was, if Lemmy played "Cheyenne" or "11th Street Kids," which is one of the most heartbreaking songs in Hanoi, I'd die in agony. But it could be scarily cool, I guess.





Spotify_KANASHIBARI


Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿