ヘッダー

2020/12/19

Don't say five kinds

 

When you find a new flavor of Black Thunder in a convenience store, don't you buy it?


Today, I found another one called "Moist Premium", so I bought it.


But I bought a new flavor called "Imokempi Thunder" yesterday, too.


I also bought a "Corn Potage Thunder" a while ago.


Oh, by the way, I also bought some "bliss butter".


This rush of new flavors makes me wonder if it's finally time for Black Thunder to take over the world! When I looked at the official website, I found that there are five types of Black Thunder currently on sale, including the four listed above and the original Black Thunder. It seems like there's an avalanche of Black Thunder out there.

I think there are about five kinds that are sold all the time.In addition to that, there are other types such as "Cornflake Flavor",


"Gorigorigorilla Thunder",


 "Uji Green Tea", 


and "Honey Butter Thunder" crowding around in the photo folder of my smartphone.



I don't mind if there are always 30 kinds of products available, not just 5.





KANASHIBARI Channel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿