ヘッダー

2020/12/11

Butterfly Effect


I wrote about Simon Singh's "Anatomy of an Alternative Medicine" in "This Crush of Mine", and of course, I snapped it up right then and there.


This is one of the advantages of writing a note every day, isn't it? By writing about what comes to mind, it encourages action. If I hadn't taken the trouble to write about the news that "Enigma from 70 years ago was discovered on the ocean floor," I probably wouldn't have snapped up "Alternative Medicine Anatomy.


If I hadn't bothered to write about the news that "Enigma was discovered 70 years ago," I wouldn't have snapped up "Alternative Medicine Anatomy.

⇒I have to write an article about a small thought that I would normally forget immediately.

⇒I can't help it, so I'll write about it.

⇒When I write an article, the little idea becomes concrete in my mind.

⇒Take action


It's like the "butterfly effect. Incidentally, the "butterfly effect" refers to the idea that the flap of a butterfly's wings in one place can influence the weather in a faraway place. In Japanese terms, it's like "if the wind blows, the bucket shop will make money.


The interesting thing about writing a note every day is that there is a good chance that the outcome of the article will be unpredictable even for me.


Today, I realized that I had misunderstood the origin of the "butterfly effect", so I tried to write about it, and that's how I ended up here.


So, of course, I didn't go against the NOTE-derived butterfly effect, and bought a book again. More on that later.





Spotify_KANASHIBARI


Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿