ヘッダー

2020/12/05

Why it's commonplace


Have you seen the lyric video for "Speed Mad Age" released yesterday? If you haven't, hurry up and watch it. Quick! Hurry! Before the thing gets nicked!



Speaking of music videos, one of the biggest differences between music videos is the inclusion or exclusion of the artist's name or song title in the video. As a viewer, it doesn't really matter to me, though. In my case, a long time ago, I used to ask a video editor, "Can I have the data for the song title and band logo? It was only when I was told, as a matter of course, that I realized this.

If you're given the choice of "To include the name of the artist or the name of the song or not to include it" when you're not thinking about it, most people will probably say "Yes". I think it would be a waste of time if you don't put it in..." or something like that.

Of course it doesn't matter if you include it or not, but I felt that many filmmakers think it's natural to include the name of the band or song in a music video without thinking about it, so I looked up music videos of various artists and bands a while ago.

I found that, at least as far as the music videos are concerned, domestic artists tend to put the name of the artist or song in their videos, while foreign artists often do not put the name of the artist or song in their videos.

We cannot interview the artists themselves, so we do not know why. I can't form a hypothesis, but I can only wonder if Japanese people are that meticulous, so I can't form a hypothesis.

I don't know what it is, but this phenomenon is happening around me at home and abroad.

Well, it's an argument that won't lead anywhere, but I made this "Speed Frenzy Age" without the band or song title!




Spotify_KANASHIBARI


Apple Music_KANASHIBARI


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿