ヘッダー

2020/12/04

Speed Frenzy Era


 Lyric video for "Speed Frenzy Age" on Youtube Kanashibari Channel!


It's been more than two weeks since I uploaded my last article "Leaden Desire" on November 18, so it's been more than two weeks. It's been that long since then. It's the end of this year, too.

The title could have been "Speed Frenzy", but I dared to call it "Speed Frenzy Era". Of course, it's a tribute to the comedy film "The Golden Mad Age" directed, written and starring Sir Charles Spencer Chaplin. However, I've never actually seen "The Golden Mad Age" properly. I've never seen Chaplin's film properly. I'll have to check it out next time.

The scene in this video where the car looks like it's running is just a still image, but it looks like a car is really running. Well, normal animation is also a series of still images, but that's not what I mean, I just changed the colors of the same still image in super fine detail. The picture itself doesn't move even an inch. It's an amazing feat.

And of course, the highlight of this song is "Whammy". That's right. The "whammy pedal" is a synonym for that props-like effect pedal. In the lyric videos that are currently being released one after another, you've been using the "whammy" pedal quite aggressively, and I think you've broken new ground this time. The wheel-spin sound is thrilling. I'm not going to lie, this war-my-play is dead cool, and the songs are the coolest.

And of course, the song is the coolest part!



Spotify_KANASHIBARI


Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿