ヘッダー

2021/01/01

Happy New Year


 

Happy New Year!


When I was picking out a bottle of liquor at the supermarket, an elementary school girl ran in front of me and quickly took the bottle in front of me and put it in her father's basket.


I was swept away early in the New Year.


I couldn't get through "Anatomy of an Alternative Medicine," which I've been reading in my spare time, and I'm only about 1/3 of the way through it, so I thought, "I'll read it all at once today! I thought, "I'll read it all at once today!" but somehow I ended up starting to read "Golden Apples of the Sun," which I bought afterwards.


I'm lost at the beginning of the new year.


The "Golden Apple of the Sun" is a collection of short stories, but I can't understand the ending of the sixth story, "Invisible Boy. If you can tell me the meaning of this ending, please contact me as soon as possible.


Thank you for your cooperation this year.



KANASHIBARI Channel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿