ヘッダー

2021/01/27

The passion of that day again

 

There are times when you get something you've been craving, and you're satisfied with just getting it, even though using it is your original goal.

The other day, on the day I wrote "Beautiful Women Around the World," I suddenly had a craving for something buttery and milky, so I bought some cookies at a convenience store and said to myself, "I'm going to gulp them down with a cup of coffee," but I haven't eaten them yet. But I haven't eaten it yet (the image at the top of that article is a picture of the excitement of getting what I've been craving). I don't know, the burning desire that I had at that time has already gone away, hasn't it? It's strange. I'm going to have a sneaky bite when I'm hungry.

By the way, I finished reading Ray Bradbury's "Golden Apples of the Sun" with great emotion on January 13th.

I was so impressed that I ran to the bookstore to buy Ray Bradbury's other books as soon as I finished reading them (I opened the Amazon screen on my computer), and as soon as I picked up the first one I saw, I ran to the checkout to get it (I completed the order with a few clicks on my computer).

So now I have "The Martian Chronicles" in my hands. But I haven't read a single page yet. I'm going to read it in my spare time while I'm working on various things, but the burning desire I had for it has gone away. It's strange.

I'm sure it would be interesting to read it. I wonder if the passion of that day has fallen somewhere, to take the first step.


KANASHIBARI Channel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿