ヘッダー

2021/01/09

Chinese-style stir-fried vegetable noodle soup

 

I love Tanmen. There was a time when I ate tansmen at the same restaurant every day for lunch for about six months. That's how much I like it. And I never get tired of it. Basically, I like all kinds of noodles, but tang-men has always been at the top of my list. But it's never number one. No, I guess it does sometimes.


Tanmen is a dish of stir-fried vegetables stewed in chicken-based salty broth and served over Chinese noodles, but even if you put stir-fried vegetables on top of chicken-based salty ramen, it's not really tanmen. I feel that it lacks the "something" unique to tangmen.


However, when I eat it at a famous tangmen restaurant, I usually feel that there is something different about it, and when I eat it at a popular restaurant, I always feel that there is something different about it. So in my case, I guess I don't really like "tangmen" but rather "tangmen at popular restaurants.


There is a definite common taste in the tang-men of popular restaurants, isn't there? There is something that sets them apart from salt ramen. Even if it is not a popular restaurant, for example, the tang-men in bagged ramen has the same taste.


So, I think the key is "what is always included in professional tangmen soup ingredients", but I don't know what it is.


I couldn't find out what it was even though I looked it up on the Internet, so today's message was, "From now on, if you see an intelligent gentleman carefully checking the ingredients of tang men noodles at the supermarket, it must be me.



KANASHIBARI Channel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿