ヘッダー

2021/01/18

Processing the HD version


 I can't complete uploading the video to Youtube. No, to be precise, the upload is completed, but the "HD version process" is not completed.


The other day's "Ore-sama PC crash incident" was just the right opportunity for me to make some changes to my music editing, video editing, and other things. Yes, to make it even better!


So, I've been trying out a lot of things, but it takes a long time to try one thing. In the end, it is enough to create, export, and upload the video with the highest quality that the software you are using supports, but no matter how great the resolution is, it is useless if the destination (in this case, Youtube) does not support it. However, there is a lot of information about what level of resolution Youtube supports, but in the end you have to try it out. However, the file size of the highest quality (not the quality of music or video, but the resolution) is huge, it takes a lot of time to export, it takes a lot of time to upload, and now it takes a lot of time to process on Youtube side. Moreover, there is a good chance that you will end up saying, "Oh, it doesn't make sense to go this far. Then you have to start all over again, right?


What then?


Well, the upload is done, so I can watch it as usual, but I don't think the HD processing is done either.


I love making music and videos, but I hate thinking about the sound and picture quality.



KANASHIBARI Channel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿