ヘッダー

2021/01/02

Angel's chirp

 

We are already into the second day of the year 2681, how is everyone doing? I hope you are surviving with your feet firmly planted on the ground. You can't be sitting on the kotatsu in a sloppy outfit, occasionally eating a tangerine, and playing with your phone while scratching your ass, ma'am!


As for me, the big wave of appetite that has been surging since the latter half of December hasn't stopped at all. I don't know what's wrong with me. I don't weigh myself, and I don't even look in the mirror most of the time, so I don't know, but there's a possibility that I've already gained a lot of weight thanks to this big wave, and that my figure has completely changed. I'm scared.


I just remembered that there was a scene like that in Yusuke Kishi's "Tenshi no Chiruri". I don't remember the exact flow of the story.


I know it's sudden, but if I were asked to name one author I like, I would answer "Yusuke Kishi". His works are quite hit or miss, and his writing itself is not as appealing as Shotaro Ikenami's, but he is an author who can "win" with his settings. When he comes up with the setting, it's already decided that the story will be a home run, and when he misses it, the setting has already missed it, so there's nothing he can do about it. But the ability to come up with an overwhelming setting is an irreplaceable charm. It's more like "home run or strikeout" than "single hit in every at bat. It's more like "KO or get KO'd" than "win every match by decision. It's "kill or be killed.


I've written about this somewhere before, but I like the stance of Yusuke Kishi when it comes to composition.



KANASHIBARI Channel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿