ヘッダー

2021/01/30

Please register your bank account

 

The message "Please register your bank account" now appears in my notes. What's going on? I thought, "What's going on?" and checked, and found out that note wants to pay me a lot of money.


That's right, I hadn't set up a bank account to transfer the money to, despite the fact that there was a lot of money accumulating from my support of note. I had forgotten about it.


I had completely forgotten about it. I completely forgot that I was to receive the precious money that I received from all over the world.


The total amount of money that has been accumulated through the support of Ore-sama is 100 yen.


I checked and found out that one person supported me in February last year. Thank you very much.


I was wondering if there is a minimum amount of money that can be transferred, but I guess not. I wondered if there was a minimum amount for the transfer, but it seems there isn't. At least, I couldn't find any information like that. And "After deducting 5% of the credit card transaction fee, we will charge 10% of the platform usage fee.


Aside from the 5% credit card transaction fee, the platform usage fee is not a fixed amount but a percentage. Well, both crowdfunding and Yahoo! Japan charge a percentage of the platform usage fee. I guess that's the way it is.


So the amount of support I received was 100 yen, from which I can receive 85 yen after deducting the credit card transaction fee (100 yen x 0.05 = 5 yen) and the platform usage fee ((100 yen - 5 yen) x 0.1 = 9.5 yen).


I firmly promise that the 85 yen will definitely be useful for Kanashibari. Thank you very much.


KANASHIBARI Channel


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿