ヘッダー

2021/01/21

I may have stepped on a caltrop

 

I've written before about the miraculous story of how I applied Vaseline to my incredibly rough and shaggy heels, and it turned out to be a great spectacle of love and emotion. So I left it alone again.


Then yesterday, I felt a pain in my right heel when I walked. I don't usually get frostbite, and I wondered if I'd stepped on one of my enemy's "makibish," so I checked it when I took a bath.


I wondered if I had stepped on a "Makibishi" that the enemy had planted. There was a male and a dead body part, or rather, a part that hurt when pressed, and it seemed as if the cracks from when it was fluffy before had deepened only in that part. It seems to be the first time in my life that I've had a chapped skin, since there was no stinging.


I was under the impression that "chapped skin" was constantly bleeding, but after some research, I found out that it's not like that. I applied Vaseline to my heels last night after taking a bath, and I completely forgot about the pain in my heels until now (it's now 18:17). Today, I forgot all about the pain in my heels until now (it's now 18:17), when I realized that the pain has been reduced by half... or rather, it's almost gone.


Vaseline is not a cure, it's just a moisturizer, right? Why does it work so quickly? Vaseline is amazing.


By the way, I just searched for how to write "makibish" in Chinese characters, and was surprised to find "makibish mail order" at the top of the search results. I didn't know that makibish was sold by mail order... even though it was a ninja tool...


By the way, "makibishi" is written as "撒菱," and it is a tool that ninja use to injure their pursuers by scattering them on the way to escape.



KANASHIBARI Channel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿