ヘッダー

2021/01/04

The answer is orange wine

 

I thought today was Sunday, but to my surprise, it's Monday. I wish I could have shown you guys how handsome I was when I realized it, because I was so shocked that my jaw fell off and my eyes went white.


By the way, did everyone read yesterday's article?


At the end of the article, I wrote, "If anyone knows what would happen if I used green muscat to make wine using the red wine method (fermenting the skin and seeds whole), please let me know. You are too kind! Thank you very much!


According to the article, "wine made from white grapes using the red wine method" is called "orange wine. I don't seem to see many Muscat-based orange wines, but I'm pretty sure that green Muscats are also white grapes, so they can be orange wine.


Well, that's refreshing. I did some research and found out that "orange wine" has become a bit of a trend. I didn't know that at all.


For me, red wine tends to linger the next day, but I wonder how orange wine is. Although it's made in the same way as red wine, white grapes don't have anthocyanins in their skins, so they don't turn red. Instead, yellow pigments are leached out, which gives the wine a color similar to orange. If anthocyanins are the cause of the "next day lingering", then it should be "next day lingering" just like white wine. I've heard that orange wine has a unique flavor that is different from both red and white wine, and I'd like to try it.


Anyway, thank you very much, Enohui♪!



KANASHIBARI Channel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿