ヘッダー

2021/01/07

Coffee and barley tea

 

The other day, I bought a very cheap instant coffee (PB from one of the supermarkets) and was surprised to find that there was hardly any aroma when I opened the package. I didn't know that I would lose the aroma in exchange for the price. I don't really care about the taste of coffee, but coffee that doesn't have any scent is quite a special thing, isn't it?


By the way, I've often thought that coffee and barley tea taste similar. Coffee and barley tea are roasted in the same process, so they end up tasting similar after processing.


So, if there are a lot of canephora beans in the blend, it will taste like barley tea. I knew that there was coffee that tasted like barley tea and coffee that didn't taste like barley tea, but I didn't know that was the case.


I once found a bottled coffee that tasted like barley tea, and I wanted to check its ingredients, but I couldn't remember what the bottled coffee was. I wonder what it was.


But I can't remember what that bottled coffee tasted like... The unidentified canned coffee that used to be sold in the vending machine in front of my house for 80 yen tasted like barley tea.



KANASHIBARI Channel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿