ヘッダー

2021/01/28

Result of occasionally tweeting past articles

 

As I wrote in "Don't let the sea turn to seaweed", I started tweeting past articles from time to time on Twitter to prevent them from turning to seaweed. Well, it's done by a bot, so it's not like I'm manually tweeting every time.

Well, it's been about two weeks since I started this experiment on January 15, and as far as I can tell, my monthly PV went up by a little over 10%. As for the effect, my PV for the month went up by a little over 10%, so if I run it for two weeks and my PV for the month goes up by a little over 10%, then if I run it for the whole month, it will go up by about 25%. I guess it doesn't work that well.

I don't know how much it's connected to new readers, because I think there are a lot of people who usually read this site read it again, but once the bot is set up, it will do it all by itself.

Well, the default access analysis of "note" shows only "rough" data, so I can't analyze it well, but at least I can say it's effective.

It's quite an interesting result. I wonder if it can be applied to other things as well.


KANASHIBARI Channel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿