ヘッダー

2021/01/20

Beautiful women from around the world

 

I rarely use Facebook, but I do have an account there.


Recently, I've been getting frequent friend requests from beautiful women I don't know from overseas on Facebook. I'm sure they like me. When I look into the profiles of these people, I find that they rarely post anything, the Japanese they write is unnatural and unintelligible, and their profile pictures are strangely processed, but of course I approve all of them without worrying about it. Let's be friends.


As soon as they add you as a friend, they send you a message with their LINE ID saying, "Let's talk on LINE," or even ask you out on a date for tea or dinner.


It seems that all the beautiful women in the world are so curious about me that they can't stop thinking about me. I wonder if this is what they call "the spring of our world. Is this the place called "peach garden"? I guess my time has finally come! Let the sea breams and flounders dance!


Well, it was cold again today. Let's take care not to catch a cold.



KANASHIBARI Channel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿