ヘッダー

2021/01/12

Shining in the Storm of Cruel Angel's Thesis

 

So, I can't finish the recovery of my PC. No, the PC itself is completely recovered and running smoothly, but I can't finish installing and configuring the software and plug-ins that disappeared during the recovery process.


However, I can't finish installing and configuring the software and plug-ins that disappeared during recovery. Even now, it doesn't recognize my audio interface at all, and I can't get any sound out of Cubase.


By the way, today I checked my email for my previous order history in order to order some supplies since I'm out of them. I thought, "The last time I ordered something was in November," but to my surprise, my last order was in July last year.


Thinking that this could not be the case, I searched for the confirmation email for my subsequent order, but I couldn't find it, so it seems that my "recent order" was last July.


I thought it was just recently, but to my surprise, it was half a year ago. I can really feel the passage of time, the cruel angel's thesis.


Speaking of "Cruel Angel's Thesis," it's the opening song of "Neon Genesis Evangelion," but I've hardly ever watched "Evangelion. I've hardly seen "Evangelion" at all. I saw it briefly in a movie and didn't really like it, and that was it. However, I like "Cruel Angel's Thesis" quite a bit. Whenever I hear this song in my head, it always turns into another song, "Arashi no Naka ni Shite (Shining in the Storm)" before I know it. When I think about it, the two songs are similar in taste and tempo. Speaking of "Arashi no Naka de Shining", it's the opening song of "Mobile Suit Gundam 08th MS Platoon", and I love both this song and "08th MS Platoon". I've read the novel of "The 08th MS Platoon", but I think the video was better than the novel.


Finally, we have sound! Next is the plug-in!



KANASHIBARI Channel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿