ヘッダー

2021/01/31

Because it's there.

 

When did the Fleet, or "Twitter stories" feature come out?


I just looked it up and found out that it was introduced on November 10 last year.


To be honest, I think I use social networking services to a certain extent. I only open it when I want to send out a message, and when I want to tweet a note article, I just click the tweet button at the bottom of the article, so even though I use it, I don't open it very often. I almost never voluntarily open a social networking site to look at the information pouring out of it.


So I only found out about Fleet, the "Twitter story feature," a few days ago, but now that I know about it, I can't help but use it, right? As George Mallory, the legendary British mountaineer, said when asked why he climbed mountains, "Because they are there. Incidentally, these words were used by Mallory when asked by a reporter, "Why did you want to climb Everest? It's not an exaggerated life lesson to face difficulties, but it's a natural thing for a mountaineer to want to climb a mountain (Everest) that no one has climbed before. As a mountaineer, you want to be the first to climb the mountain, right?


Well, that's why I've been using the Fleet feature "because it's there". Well, it's just like Instagram stories. It's just a different platform.


But to be honest, I wonder if we really need that many ways to communicate. Is it really necessary to have multiple communication functions within the same platform? Isn't it enough to just post regular articles? Is there any significance in the fact that it disappears in 24 hours?


I'm not sure, but I'm trying to use it, Fleet. Because that's where the fleets are.



KANASHIBARI Channel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿