ヘッダー

2021/01/17

Tomorrow, or the next day, or the day after that, or the day after that


We've been steadily releasing music videos and lyric videos on our Youtube Kanashibari channel, and the last time we released a music video was on December 30. It's no exaggeration to say that it's a "cursed song", and we've released "Hard Freeze".



It's been 18 days since then. I felt like I've been releasing music videos like a storm, but it's been more than half a month since the last one. It's been more than half a month since the last time, and half of January is over, which means one twenty-fourth of this year is over. It's always scary how fast time flies.

So, the next music video will be released soon. I don't know if it will be tomorrow, the next day, or the day after that, because I don't have a schedule, but I'm sure that the next day or two will be the critical time.

The other day, my PC crashed while I was having a hard time with it. This is exactly what I mean by "a bee on a crying face", or rather, "a kick in the pants", in other words, "a bee on a weak eye".

So, tomorrow, the next day, the day after that, or the day after that, some kind of video will be released on Youtube Kanashibari channel!

KANASHIBARI Channel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿