ヘッダー

2021/01/26

1920x1080 & 48kHz/24bit

 

It's been exactly one week since we released the music video for "Devil Studs" on January 19.


Today's article is completely useless for those who don't care about picture quality or sound quality, or for those who have no connection with it.


As I wrote in the article "Processing HD version", I started to try to "pay attention to the picture and sound quality when uploading to Youtube" from the music video of "Devil Studs".


Last time, I thought "First of all, let's try to export the music video with the highest quality image and sound quality possible and upload it to Youtube", so I exported it with the highest quality I could export with my video editing software. I later found out that even though I had created the video in 1920 x 1080, I had exported it in 3840 x 2160, which made no sense at all. This is probably one of the reasons why it took so long to export and upload. Fail fail fail.


Also, I had set the sound quality to "44.1kHz/16bit" for my previous music videos, but for "Devil Studs", I set it to "48kHz/24bit". Until now, I thought "it's going to be "44.1kHz/16bit" in the end anyway", but to my surprise, Youtube recommends "44.1kHz" as the sample rate, but they also support "48kHz" and "96kHz", and "24 bit" was recommended. Well, failure, failure.


So I uploaded the 44.1kHz/16bit and 48kHz/24bit files and compared them. Needless to say, the 48kHz/24bit version sounds better, but to tell the truth, I also like the 44.1kHz/16bit version. It's quite degraded, but the way it's degraded makes it sound like it was recorded on tape. So I feel that it gives the song a little more saturation and a more driving feel. I see.


Here is a music video that was created in 1920 x 1080, but wasted no time in exporting it in 3840 x 2160, and using 48 kHz/24-bit sound quality.



KANASHIBARI Channel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿