ヘッダー

2021/01/05

His real name is "Prince

 

This is great news, isn't it?


British Man Drunkenly Officially Changes His Name to Celine Dion


Changing her name to "Celine Dion" in a drunken stupor... even I have to take my hat off to her for such a daring act. I heard that she was so drunk at the time that she doesn't remember doing the name change procedure at all, but I wonder if she was really just drunk. I wonder if she really just got drunk and changed her name to "Celine Dion. Is it just me, or does it smell like a conspiracy? I heard that he went online to change his name, but I wonder if it's that easy.


I wonder if it's that easy. But he's going to continue living as "Celine Dion" for now, and he seems to be enjoying it, so I guess it's all good. Well, that's good, that's good. I'm really glad that he was able to change his name to "Celine Dion"!


Then I thought to myself, "You know, a lot of foreign musicians change their names (like Frank Carlton Serafino Feranna Jr. to Nikki Sixx)," and suddenly I wondered if Prince was the real name of that (musician) Prince. I wondered if Prince was his real name, because that's exactly what it sounds like. And when I looked him up, I found out that his real name is Prince Rogers Nelson, in other words, his real name is Prince and he is a true "prince. His real name is "Prince"... even I have to take my hat off to him for his audacity.


That's the Prince.




KANASHIBARI Channel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿