ヘッダー

2021/01/16

I won't let you turn us into seaweed

 

There are many people who continue to write articles, not only on note, but also on blogs and whatever else. I've been writing this note every day for over a year (maybe 400 days).


In my case, it's hard for me to get motivated to post articles on Twitter and Facebook, but that's because Twitter and Facebook don't accumulate content, it just gets washed away and disappears into the sea. But with notes and blogs, content is accumulated, so once you create content, it doesn't just vanish into thin air. Well, tweets and Facebook posts don't exactly disappear, but finding specific content from the past can be quite a hurdle.


In short, once you've done something, you've put a lot of time and effort into it, and you want to suck it down to the bone. Even if I do a gig, I think it's too costly to just do it and leave it at that, so I want to take photos and videos of it and suck it up for secondary and tertiary use. Whether it's writing a note article or doing a gig, I want to maximize the effort that goes into it.


I've been thinking about this for a while, but when I look at the access to my note articles, I see that the newer articles are by far the most popular. That's normal, but my ideal is to have all the articles lined up in parallel. No matter how many articles are stored, if the past articles are buried, it's not much different from just letting them drift around.


That's why, as an experiment, I've decided to occasionally post past articles on Twitter.


The idea is the same, whether I'm writing a blog about the English translation of this note, or a podcast of the contents of this note read out loud by an automated voice (aborted).


I wonder what other ways there are to dig up past articles.



KANASHIBARI Channel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿