ヘッダー

2021/01/06

Metallica meets the Beatles


Beatallica, the "Metallica meets the Beatles" tribute band that plays Beatles songs in the style of Metallica, is going to release a new album this year.


If you know both the Beatles and Metallica, you will definitely enjoy this band.


I've only recently discovered Beatallica, and at the time, I thought I wrote in this note that "Metallica meets the Beatles" used to be the term for The Wildhearts, but I can't seem to find that article. I can't find the article. But I can't seem to find the article. I just thought I wrote it, but maybe it was just a dream and an illusion.


When The Wildhearts first came out, they were called "Metallica meets the Beatles". The difference between The Wildhearts and Beatallica is not that they were covering the Beatles, but that The Wildhearts' songs are "heavy, intense and irregular riffs like Metallica with catchy melodies like the Beatles".


I haven't listened to The Wildhearts in a long time, and I knew that Danny was back, but I wondered what he's been up to lately, and I found out that he's releasing an album in 2019.


It seems to have a good reputation, so I might as well buy it.


By the way, I've seen a lot of bands and artists live in Japan, and The Wildhearts' show at Shibuya-AX was one of the top three. I've seen many bands and artists live, but The Wildhearts' show at SHIBUYA-AX was one of the top three. I've seen The Wildhearts live a few times, but that time was the best.


SHIBUYA-AX used to be a great venue. It's not there anymore.



KANASHIBARI Channel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿