ヘッダー

2021/01/22

What is peace?

 

I thought there was one more natto left in the refrigerator at Kanashibari base, but there was none. Instead, there was one baby cheese left, so I ate it.


The cheese was not enough to make up for the natto, so I searched all over the base, and found a bun. I put it in my mouth, thinking that I hadn't eaten it since I bought it at the 100 yen Lawson yesterday because I wanted something sweet. I see, it's the brown sugar that makes it so chewy. I wonder if the brown sugar is used for the dough, not the bean paste. I don't know what it is, but it's wonderful. It goes really well with coffee.


When I went to the post office, there were many hand-drawn New Year's cards on the wall. I don't know if they were brought in by the person who drew them or by the person who received them, but they seemed to be on display for "well-drawn New Year's cards. There was a New Year's card that seemed to have been drawn by a child, and it had a large sign that said "Fun. I think there was a picture of an ox on it, but the impact of the word "fun" was so strong that I can't remember what kind of picture it was.


The man who delivered the parcel said, "It's warm today. Well, the coldest month is February, isn't it? I was thinking of showing him the fact that the lowest temperature of the year is usually recorded in February, but the average lowest temperature of the month is lower in January. But I held my ground and replied smilingly, "Yes, that's true.


The world is at peace today.



KANASHIBARI Channel

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿