ヘッダー

2020/09/30

Carbonated water


As I wrote the other day, I have a bottle of "Otoko Ume Sour no moto (for business use)" on hand, so I buy soda water every day, mix it exquisitely, and drink and drink it every day.

I just realized... or rather I remembered something...

I can't drink a lot of sugary drinks. I don't hate them, but I don't like to drink a lot of them. It's the same with food. I don't hate sweet food (and there are many things I like that are sweet), but I can't eat a lot of it.

So I can drink at most one cup of Otoko Ume Sour a night, but then I get into trouble. I have a 500ml bottle of soda water left over.

Sometimes I buy a bottle of whisky or shochu and drink it with soda water, but it's very difficult to drink it without having too much soda water left over. I'm currently experiencing the exact same event with Otoko Ume Sour. In addition, we have a lot more bottles of soda than normal whisky and shochu (1.8 liters), and it's making us feel faint.

It's hard to underestimate the "professional use" of whisky.
I wish there was a "soda water that never loses its carbonation".




Spotify_KANASHIBARI

Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿