ヘッダー

2020/09/14

Bandits


I finally remembered it.

No, what's more, it's a favorite ballad, of course.


It's "Catch Me" by the Bandits. This is a genuine ballad, right?

By the way, this album is the soundtrack to the German movie "Bandits". There is also an American movie called "Bandits", but it's not that movie. It's in Germany.

It's about four female prisoners who meet in prison and form a band called the Bandits, and the movie itself is really good. First of all, the movie itself is great, and the soundtrack is even better than that. The soundtrack is even better than that, and I'm not kidding, it's a great song. Ostensibly the band Bandits are playing in the film, but the only song is sung by Yasmin Tabatabai who plays the main character in the film.

And this is one of my favorite songs on the soundtrack.


Well, it's a great song. But it's not the same as a ballad, is it?

By the way, I used to cover this song in the soundtrack with my band back in the day....


But still, I didn't realize I'd forgotten about this album...I'm unaware of it. Most of the songs on this soundtrack are composed by Yasmin Tabatabai, but she seems to have released several other albums as well. I couldn't find it when I was looking for it before, but I just found it on Amazon, so I'll have to give it a listen.

I think you should give this album a listen.



So I guess that means I'm forgetting something else.


Spotify_KANASHIBARI
Apple Music_KANASHIBARI




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿