ヘッダー

2020/09/05

Mohawk King


We have received shocking news.

I'm the Mohawk King - the guy who won the world's biggest mohawk at over six feet tall.

Joseph Grisamore, from Minnesota, USA, got a 42.5-inch mohawk after 13 years and became the world's Guinness World Record holder for the "Full Mohawk Mohawk" haircut.

Apparently there is another person who holds the world record for the height of a mohawk (apparently it's a Japanese person), so I'm not sure what exactly makes this person's mohawk the best in the world from this news alone (area?). (The height above this form of mohawk only? Anyway, this is the best mohawk in the world. You can burn that knotty look in your eyes!

Not long ago, I was also wearing a mohawk with the tip of one toe in it, so when I heard the news, I was unable to stay, stand, or even sleep.


In a 7/20 article, I wrote that I last cut my hair on 2/29, and I haven't cut my hair since then, so I haven't cut my hair in over 6 months.

Joseph Grissamore spent 13 years perfecting the world's best mohawk, and if I had a mohawk now, I'd be a little closer to the world record holder. Some people say it's not really a mohawk because the sides of it have grown out too.


Spotify_KANASHIBARI
Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿