ヘッダー

2020/09/20

The turn of the holiday season


It's seriously out of the blue that I thought today was just a Sunday, and that I've been lazily lazing about as lazily as a weekday, lazily adding to my laziness. Lately I've been asked about once a month if I've had more holidays lately. I feel like I'm writing this, but oh no, have there been more holidays lately? I heard that another holiday is coming. And I couldn't get enough of it for one day, two days in a row. Two days in a row. What in the world is going on! Call the landlady! Who made this!!!! (Yuuzhan Kaibara style)

Well, I didn't realize that today was in the middle of a consecutive holiday. And I heard that it's a 4th consecutive holiday. At this rate, the Japanese calendar is going to be dyed red with holidays sooner or later! (Nose Hosiery!)

Well, tomorrow, September 21, which I think the majority of Japanese people know as "Kochikame" (1976), the day when the serialization of "Kochikame", or "Kochira Katsushika-ku Kameari Koen-mae Hashutsujo", began, also doubles as a holiday, "Respect-for-the-Agedy Day", doesn't it? It's quite a surprise.

The day after tomorrow, September 22, which I'm sure everyone remembers as the day Chiyonofuji set a record for most wins with 965 victories, is also a holiday called the Day of the Autumn Equinox. It's a surprise.

In the eyes of the world, today is the "turning point of the consecutive holidays", I guess. I guess we have to make a toast to that, whatever the case may be! I'd like to beat the sake out of the firefly squid off the coast!


Spotify_KANASHIBARI

Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿