ヘッダー

2020/09/03

H.G. Wells


Last night when I went to the convenience store to get a beer, I found a Kaki no Tane Spice Curry Flavor without peanuts, and I was like, "Of course this stuff is invincible! And when I came home from buying it with one person fussing over it, I found the same thing in my desk drawer at home, already opened. I'm currently eating the rest of the Kaki-no-tane Spice Curry Flavor without peanuts, and studying the feasibility of time travel.

By the way, when it comes to time travel, a time machine is indispensable. Speaking of time machines, I'd like to say Doraemon, but I'd have to say H.G. Wells is the best known of all time machines. Needless to say, he is the author of the science fiction novels "The Time Machine" and "Space Warfare", and he is also called the "Father of Science Fiction", isn't he?

Speaking of "Space War", I've never read the original story, but I have read children's books (or rather, children's books) when I was a child.

I was scared of aliens sucking human blood, but more than that, I remember that I was strangely scared of the worldview that flowed throughout the whole book, which had no sense of reality at all.

Speaking of "Space Wars", there was also a movie made about it.

It was quite scary. It was quite scary, like an amusement park attraction.  The sound itself was really scary. It's amazing how scary the sounds are, not the melodies, but the pure sounds that make you feel fear.

I want to see a movie like an amusement park attraction, like "Space War" or "Jurassic World".


Spotify_KANASHIBARI
Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿