ヘッダー

2020/09/08

Web Browser "Brave"


I'm sure everyone is struggling with the rough seas of the Internet every day, but what web browsers are you using?

A typical one would be Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer or something like that, and for those who use iPhone, Safari is probably a lot.

So, about 3 months ago, I learned about a browser called "Brave". One of the features that attracted me to it was its ability to block unwanted advertisements, so it was very smooth and easy to use.

So of course I used it, yes. When you open this browser, you can see how much loading time it saves when you open a new tab


What a surprise, my "saved loading time" has now exceeded 1 hour. By the way, this picture is from my own PC at the Canasibari base, but my home PC, which I started using Brave at the same time, is almost 1 hour old.

It took me about three months to save two hours. I didn't really feel it, because it's been piling up one minute at a time, but I'm happy when I get on the big "hour" scale. Time is more precious than anything else.

By the way, I use two kinds of browsers, Brave and Google Chrome by a little convenience in both PC of the Canasibari base and home PC. So if I narrow down both to one Brave, will I save time of this times if I narrow it down to one Brave? But it will not be easy to use because of that.

I'm going to put it in my phone too.


Spotify_KANASHIBARI
Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿