ヘッダー

2020/09/28

Beasts


For the time being, Ore-sama will be working alone on Kanashibari. I say "for the time being" because I don't have a final destination in mind at the moment. Basically, I'll be the only official member, or we may have multiple members. So "for the time being" it's one member, one kanashibari.

'Huh? What about the activities then? For those of you who are wondering what to do with the song, we've prepared a new song, "Beasts".


As you can hear, it's what we call a band sound, right? Well, that's what I mean. Of course, it's not "the last thing I recorded with the previous members" or anything like that.

To tell the truth, I've been working alone since June. It's been about four months since then. I've been working alone since June, and it's been about four months since then, and I'm sure I've written a song or two.

For the time being, I'm going to start releasing songs on Youtube like I did with "Beasts". I'm aiming for one song a week, but I don't think I'll be able to declare it. I don't know if I can do it. Will I be able to keep up such a fast pace? I'll be releasing songs in quick succession, so please subscribe to the Kanashibari Channel on Youtube!

Kanashibari Channel on Youtube

Oh, and I'll be back on terrestrial TV next month yo, I'll let you know about that later!



Spotify_KANASHIBARI

Apple Music_KANASHIBARI



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿