ヘッダー

2020/09/27

Reflecting on the past


Last night, I fell asleep before I knew it, licking my tongue like a starving hyena, wondering when I would drink the undiluted solution of Otoko Ume Sour with soda water...hehehehehe. When I woke up in the morning, I was so frustrated that I cried and drank only soda water in a gulp. I'm truly a careless enemy! Every inch of it is dark! I don't know! The blocking horse: !!!!

The day before yesterday, I told you about the astonishing fact that "siri will tell you the name of a song when you let it listen to it" in "Siri's Use of Kanashibari", but then I remembered that the title of the article I mentioned in that article was "How to identify songs and movies on your phone". Hmm? Maybe you can show siri a scene from a movie and she'll tell you the title of the movie? I was curious, and when I read carefully, that's not what I was talking about (more on "How to Identify Movies on Your Phone" here). As expected, siri doesn't seem to have evolved that far, either. That's the quick fix! A rash and deliberate act! Under siege! Oil on Fire!!!!

When I was writing about Motörhead three days ago, I remembered that there was a bassist who used to say, "I love Motorhead," and I said, "Why don't you buy a Rickenbacker? (Since Lemmy, the bass and vocalist for Motorhead, is a Rickenbacker aficionado) I said, "What? When you say Rickenbacker, you mean the Beatles, right? I remembered that I sat down when he said. A stick from the bush! Out of the blue! Sevenfold! Japanese and Western Blend: !!!!

Well, tonight I'm going to drink my man plum sour to drink! (for business use)


Spotify_KANASHIBARI

Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿