ヘッダー

2020/09/11

Scar Tissu - Red Hot Chili Peppers


In yesterday's "Canasibari-esque Ballad Considerations", I couldn't come up with one of my few favorite ballad songs in the end, but I did come up with one.


It's "Scar Tissu" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Despite the fact that I wrote yesterday that "sometimes minor tones get to me," this song is in a major key, but I like it.

However, I wonder if this song is a ballad? As I wrote yesterday, if you think a ballad is only defined as "slow and melodious", it might be a ballad, but I think it's a bit up-tempo to be called a ballad. If this were a ballad, I feel like most of Letchley's songs in recent years would be ballads.

When I saw some live footage of the audience dancing to this song, I thought, "This is no ordinary Letchli song!

This was a session with two rhythm section members. This is a session with two rhythm section. It's so cool.


By the way, this is part of Chad's instructional video on drums, so if you want to watch the whole thing, click here.

Speaking of Rettiri, they are a world class band that I don't need to explain now. The guitarist John Frusciante is back, which was a big news a while back, but Dave Navarro from Jane's Addiction was in the band when John Frusciante left the band the first time.

Dave Navarro's "One Hot Minute" album, which was released while he was with the band, seems to be quite unpopular with my friends and the world, but I like it a lot. I like it a lot. Yummy! I can't deny that there are many songs that make you think "I'm not going to be able to do that" and then become goofy.

Spotify_KANASHIBARI
Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿