ヘッダー

2020/09/02

RAVEN

I was greatly mistaken. (Re.)


It's not the same as "Frogs in a well don't know the ocean", but it still seems to make me unfamiliar with countries other than the one I live in.

RAVEN" is a pioneering band of speed metal or power metal, made up of John and Mark Gallagher, the brothers. When you hear the name "RAVEN", you can't think of anything else, can you?

RAVEN was formed in 1974 and is still active today, but there was a time when I listened to their 1984 live album called "Live at the Inferno" every day like it was Abo. The music that I used to listen to and say, "Wow, this is so exciting and cool," was just a mountain of sand made by a kid in a sandbox. If I were to use a vaulting box, it would be about three or four steps. In other words, it's not hot at all, it's a scheduled hot water bath. Live at the Inferno" taught us that with its incomprehensibly raging, pissed-off sound.

RAVEN is a band that was formed in the UK, and for some reason I have always thought of them as a German band.

I don't know what made me think that, but I have always thought of them as a German band. I'm so embarrassed. Let's start all this over together, ma'am.

By the way, the second album "Wiped Out" released in 1982 was said to be the "fastest and loudest album" according to the rumors, and there were even criticisms that it was too fast. Normally, I don't think it's that fast (laughs), but I can understand why people would think that, because the tension is swirling like a whirlwind of incomprehensible rage.

When I hear "Power Metal", the first thing I think of is this band.


Spotify_KANASHIBARI
Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿