ヘッダー

2020/09/26

Business use


I suppose there's a difference of opinion as to whether to write "Han" or "man" when emphasizing "otoko. I've already decided that Han = Remy and Man = Shotaro Ikenami in my mind, as I wrote the other day in "Misleading Kanashibari".

But speaking of "men", there was also this one.


Yes, it's a "male plum sour".

And I finally found it. The undiluted liquid (for business use). It was lined up at a supermarket near the Kanashibari Base without a second glance. If you're going to sell it, sell it and give me a shout!

I don't think there is anyone who doesn't know that "Tono-Ume Sour is delicious", but if you don't know at least one thing about it, you should go to the convenience store right now, put everything aside, buy a can of Tono-Ume Sour and get out of the convenience store (this is important!) Pushy open the pull-tab and take a giggle and a sip. You'll see why buying a male plum sour reigns supreme over all else.

But there's a problem there: this "male plum sour" isn't sold very often. At a convenience store near our house (Seven), I thought they started selling it recently, but I didn't see it again.

So when I was hungry and thirsty for Otoko Ume Sour and craving Otoko Ume Sour, I didn't expect to encounter it (for business use).

Party and all!
Trumpet swallowers! (No.)
Man-mei from the store, bring as much as you have! (Business use)




Spotify_KANASHIBARI

Apple Music_KANASHIBARI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿